Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Meet Your Strayer Community



Close to home. Close to work.
Our conveniently located campuses are designed to work with your busy schedule. They feature evening and weekend hours, student support services, and faculty members who bring real-world experience into the classroom. It all adds up to a rich and rewarding on campus experience.
Campus Support
Advisors. Instructors. Success Coaches. They're all here to help.
Campus Amenities
Places to study, work and learn in comfort.
Faculty
Dedicated instructors with experience in the real world.
CAMPUS RESOURCES

Here are some of the resources available at many of our locations nationwide.
To see what's available at your local campus, use the campus finder below.

Student lounges Class rooms Resource centers Libraries Student parking Career services Computer labs Security Financial aid/registration

Live Chat1-888-311-0355Request Information
APPLY NOW
ALL ABOUT FLEXIBLE LEARNING


How Flexible Learning Works
Strayer's on campus programs are offered through a flexible learning model. That means your hands-on learning at a Strayer campus is supplemented with online coursework. Learn more.
Topics
More Topics Coming Soon
 Need more flexibility? Find out more about online learning.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE STRAYER EXPERIENCE.

Meet Our Success Coaches

Discover Supported Online Learning

See Our Career Support

YOU'RE READY FOR STRAYER UNIVERSITY.
The Next Chapter of Your Success Story Starts Now.
Register by July 1st.

And we're here to help. Simply fill out this form and a dedicated Admissions Officer will call you shortly. Or call us now at 888-311-0355. * All fields required
STEP 1STEP 2DONE
“I strongly believe in the value of education and life-long learning and I thrive in environments where I am continuously challenged. My Strayer University master’s degree program moved me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to develop competitive skills that I apply to my job every day. Not only did I learn advanced business strategies and theories, I also became a better business leader.”

No comments:

Post a Comment